We want to thank everyone who attended our 5th Annual Conference & Trade Show! If you couldn't make it this year, here's a quick guide of what was discussed, and we hope to see you next year!
- Dr. Abner Womack- of the Food and Agricultural Policy Institute (FAPRI) discussed market moving trends and the federal farm policy.
- Mrs. Jane Herlong- Former Miss South Carolina, nationally recognized speaker, comedian and author of Land Divided My Family. She discussed how not to plan from her own observation of what had happened to her family once her father passed.
- Mr. Jon Hagler- Missouri's Director of Agriculture. He discussed the importance of farming in Missouri.
- Mr. Richard Loney- Estate planning Attorney from Dallas, Texas. He was joined by our own Galen Dody to discuss current estate and succession planning.
- Mr. Bobby Medlin- CPA and executive owner of his firm, Bobby Medlin, CPA. He discussed tax updates and why they are important to you and your family farm.
- Mr. Wes Hentges- founding principal of ProPartners Wealth. Galen Dody also joined Wes to discuss the 15 Common Disasters of estate and succession planning.
We hold our annual convention & trade show at the Isle of Capri Hotel in Boonville, Missouri
A few of our sponsors visiting with our important farmers!
Bobby Medlin, CPA QSI
Valent & 1LowFlyer KMOS, TV
Thank you to all of our attendees and sponsors this year! We couldn't have asked for better weather (for farmers) and we hope to see everyone again next year!